Friday, January 30, 2009

Friday at last!

Finally it's Friday, I felt as if this day would never come. This has been a long busy week for me. It has been non-stop. I didn't take off from work any this whole week. You'd be proud of me, not even one leave slip did I fill out. Haley has not missed any school due to weather. So we have had a full week. Kevin was in meetings all week long. Now finally it is Friday and we can all be together.

In the morning I have an appointment to get my hair done. Not sure what I am going to do yet, but I am going to make an effort to go. I have to go to the Dr. on Monday morning for blood work. (Darn it, there is a leave slip I must fill out for.) Oh well, it couldn't last forever. I guess the rest of the weekend will consist of eating, sleeping, church and watching the game on Sunday

Just so you know, I don't get on the computer at home, my home time is all mine. I will not be posting through the weekends. I guess I am lucky that I have an office with a door and privacy. I take time each day to catch up on my blog readings. I read some really interesting and fun blogs. I hope to share them with you in the future. I also read several CaringBridge sites that I have been lead to over the years. Some of the children I know or know of, others are complete strangers. No matter who they are, Childhood Cancer is a serious issue that needs to be dealt with among legislators at all levels. They need more funding!!


I am going to start a new journey next week. Something that will hopefully make me more accountable. I am going to need some support and lots of determination. So look for it starting in February. I'm gonna sign off for now. Have a great weekend and hug and kiss your little ones, OK your man too....

No comments:

Post a Comment