Thursday, February 5, 2009

Elvira, my heart is on fire!

Wow, my last posts says "Friday At Last" and here it is Thursday of the following week. Well, I had my hairs done on Saturday, what an adventure that was. I wanted my highlights taken out and back to my natural color. Well Pat, my hairdresser, says that is what she did, well I left outta there looking like Elvira, you remember Elvira, right? Anyhow my hair was dark, dark, dark. I was not happy. I went straight home and washed my hair like 30 times. I washed my hair in Pert, Head and Shoulders, Pantene and a baking soda mixture. Nothing, I mean nothing brought any of that color out. So I called first thing Sunday morning, lo and behold Pat was off, so I made an appointment with her for 1st thing Monday morning for a re-do.

When I got up Sunday morning I did not go to church, I did not feel comfortable going looking like a Goth. Kevin told everyone I was having a bad hair day. I'd say..... Anyhow, after church we had to go to the grocery store, I didn't go yesterday since my hairs were black and all, so we headed out to town. We went to our cousins for the game. Pretty exciting game.

Well turns out I was out of work all day Monday. Had my Dr appointment and hair appointment. It took her 3 hours to get my hair fixed. She added back some auburn/carmel highlights. I really like it though.

It has snowed the rest of the week. Haley did get a full day in on Monday, but the rest of the week they have been out of school. School won't get out until June 4th as of right now. I hate it for them, they won't get much of a summer vacation. It has finally quit snowing. The sun is out but it is still cold (11). It's suppose to warm up though, 60 for Saturday. I am so ready for Springtime.

Anyhow, I guess it's all good. Tomorrow is Friday again. I have really clean hair and it's warming up.

No comments:

Post a Comment