Wednesday, September 7, 2011

Simplify, declutter!








Having my own Kindle3 could potentailly simplify my life. Could change it forever! I would have less clutter in my office, my desk, my entire house. I could read more books, I could read faster and more often. I could be discreet in reading at work, I could put the book inside my work manuals and read what I want and look very efficient (HA!) The Kindle is so small and light weight. I could save on baggage fees at the Airport when traveling, the small compact Kindle would just slip into my purse. I would have an entire Library at my fingertips. I would save time, money and gas. Less trips to the library means more time to spend reading the books I already have on my Kindle, if I don't have it, I could just download any book I want using the built-in Wi-Fi Connection the Kindle3 has available. I wouldn't have to share my Laptop with my daughter on trips just so I can read, heck with the laptop she can have it, I just want a Kindle3. I can expand my book collection, minus the clutter. Oh the things I could do, the places I would go.
What do you think about the Kindle?
Do you have one?
Would you get the Wi-Fi Model? Why/Why Not?

Here is some info I found about the Kindle.

http://news.cnet.com/8301-17938_105-20014364-1.html

Let me know what you think?

These are the books I currently have on my desk at work. 9 books, just in the past month. So bulky and distracting.

No comments:

Post a Comment