Monday, March 29, 2010

Yeah Me!

I got the tickets!!!!!! She is so excited. That is all I have heard all weekend long. Justin Bieber, Justin Bieber.........

We had a great weekend. Saturday was just beautiful. Carowinds was not too crowded, there were a lot of people, but it was still enjoyable. We had a great time. The weather was perfect.
We were in line at 9:00 to get the tickets. The box office opened at 10:00. There were only about 8 people in front of us. I was shocked, I figured there would be a really long line. I guess everyone buys their tickets via the internet now. I was too afraid to take that chance, I've done that before and the website shut down.

We went to a Hockey game on Sunday, the kids loved it. It was a good game. Our first as a family. We had a great weekend. Now Haley is on a countdown until August.

It is suppose to be a beautiful week.

1 comment:

  1. thanks for stopping by my blog! I just watched an MTV true life documentary on justin on the treadmill yesterday. cute lil guy and the girls were swooning!!

    ReplyDelete