Monday, February 9, 2009

Uneventful

That was my weekend. On Saturday, Me and Haley did some shopping. We visited my dad and came home. We went to church yesterday morning, came home and rested the rest of the day. Kevin got a craving for something sweet, so I searched recipes and decided on a Coconut Cake. It was yummy!!

Haley spent most of Sunday online and on the phone at the same time with her friend Alicia. They love to play Pixie Hollow. Kevin and I watched episodes of Ghost Hunters most of the day.

We had a good weekend.

Kevin is leaving this afternoon for Winston-Salem. He has Commisioners training. He won't be back until Thursday. We'll miss him ;=( . Haley is looking forward to sleeping with me. She is a wiggle worm though. I love her and cherish these times with her. I know that before long she is gonna be grown and not be interested in that kinda thing with her mommy.

I gotta work all week. I get to leave early tomorrow though, dentist appointment. I am going to pick Haley up from school and take her with me. Afterwards we are going to get her hair cut and out to eat.

I'm thinking about a taking excursion this weekend. I'll check into maybe tomorrow. More on that later in the week. Anyhow, gotta work for now.



Have a great day!

No comments:

Post a Comment