Thursday, February 19, 2009

Where o Where

Where did the warm weather go. I am so looking forward to Spring/Summer time. I guess I am looking forward to flip-flops and fresh air. Cold weather is so hard. It's hard picking out clothes, it's hard trying to find something to eat, it just SUCKS!! There I said it!! I need to migrate south for the cold months.
I have really go to get into shape. I am so miserable. I hate mirrors, they are not my friends. I use to be so active and had so much energy. Where did it all go. I have tried several diets in the past. I have tried taking Phentermine, yes it does work, but that is a whole other story. I have tried to eat better. I guess I havn't really tried exercising, havn't had the energy. I read about the Couch to 5k program and it sounds like something I could do. If I can only round up the energy. I have been told that if I make myself exercise that the energy will follow. I have started taking 500 mcg B-12 sublingual tablets (for energy) this past Monday, so far I can't really tell a difference. Some have said it could take 2 weeeks for them to take effect. We'll see.
I am miserable though, and need to lose a good 25 pounds. I know I would feel better and definately look better.
I have been in the mood to shop lately. I went this past Monday night with the "girls" to Kohl's, I love this store. I found Haley a few things and found myself a T-shirt. They have so many cute clothes that I was so temepted to get but they are not so cute when I try them on. I guess it's just me. My weight issue is something that bears on my mind a whole lot. I guess sitting at a desk for 8.5 hours everyday does nothing for me. I have started a desk exercise program that I found on YouTube, here is the website, http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nKCPcRcJmqc&feature=related I can definately feel it. I know it's not much, but it is better than what I have been doing NOTHING.
So we are planning a trip to Cancun this summer. We have been there before, this will make our 6th trip. We love it. There is nothing like an All Inclusive Vacation in Mexico. In the past we have went for a 7 night stay. This year I think we are going to stay 14 nights. I know, that sounds like a along time. But, it will be soooooo relaxing. I will post more about this later on.
Well I better get back to work, it's lunch time.

1 comment:

  1. I'm so ready for warm weather myself! We've been having teasers lately...70 one day and 40 the next! UGHHHH

    ReplyDelete