Monday, March 15, 2010

2 down!!!!!

Well I weighed in this morning and I have officially lost 2 pounds. I know it is not much but, at least it is something. I think from now on I am going to weight in more often, maybe that way I can keep better track of things. I can hold myself more accountable.

Sometimes I feel like this is all for nothing, that I will never get the weight off. I know I am just starting out and I need to be patient. I just get discouraged when I try my clothes on and nothing fits. I have 17 days to reach my monthly goal of 4 pounds lost. I am half-way there.

I took Haley shopping this past weekend. I got her some Whirly skirts from Old Navy, they are so cute. I was so tempted to get some for myself but I am not buying myself anymore fat clothes. After I lose this weight then I will take myself on a shopping trip, not a minute sooner. I have so many clothes now that I don't wear, that don't fit, etc. I am definitely not buying anything any bigger. Do you know how hard it is to find size 14 pants in petite or short?

On another topic, it is raining outside today and cold. On the way to work I actually saw snow falling. I said a silent prayer for no more snow and for beautiful sunshine. The snow has stopped. I checked the forecast and it is suppose to be really nice the rest of the week. Happy Monday everyone.

No comments:

Post a Comment