Thursday, March 4, 2010

Goal Settin' Time

Ok, I have been reading some other blogs and have come to realize that I need to set some goals so that I can be held accountable. My long term goal is to get down to 115 pounds, hey I'm only 4'11". My current weight is 155.6. So that is a total of 40.6 pounds to lose. Wow putting it out there is tough to see. I would like to reach this goal before 2011 starts so I have 10 months, that's 4 pounds per month. Doesn't sound too bad. Last night I walked for 15 minutes on the elliptical, after supper. It's much harder to exercise after eating. I didn't over indulge, I just had small bites of everything. Barbecue, baked potatoes, slaw, baked beans, yummy!!!! Just a little though. I have stuck to drinking water really well. Better than I would have thought before I started this journey. I am still having 1 diet drink with breakfast. Soon I will cut these out, I am trying to avoid the headaches that come with not drinking any caffeine. I brought my lunch again today, that's 2 weeks in a row. I have a mixed greens salad with tomatoes, cucumbers, black beans and a small amount of feta cheese. I use a fat free dressing. The beans and feta cheese are my source of protein. It really does fill me up. I usually have a snack around 3:00, an apple or spoon of peanut butter. I am determined this time. I have felt miserable for so long now, it's time for me to take my life back into my own hands.

No comments:

Post a Comment