Friday, March 26, 2010

She's Crushing!!!!!

It is so hard to believe that my little girl is already 10 years old. Seems just like yesterday she was crawling up in my lap and giving me kisses and hugs. Now I have to beg for a hug. Don't get me wrong she is the best daughter in the world. Couldn't ask for one any better. She is so smart and talented. She is in the Academically Intelligent and Gifted children's program at school, makes straight A's and loves to read. I just love her. So what did I go all into that for...... She has her 1st crush. (wiping away tears) She is in love with Justin Bieber. I just found out last night that he is coming to Charlotte in August. She really really wants to go see him. I would love to get her tickets. I have been listening to the radio all day trying to win tickets. I tried joining the fan club to get pre-sale tickets and they are sold out already. (waaaaahhhhh) Tickets go on sale tomorrow morning at the box office. I guess since we are going to Charlotte tomorrow anyway, we will leave even earlier and be there when they open. I hope to get these for her. Please pray that I can surprise her with these. Would make a great addition to her Easter basket!!!

Have a great weekend!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment