Friday, March 19, 2010

Thank goodness it is finally Friday. This has been such a long week. My Spring Fever has been creeping up on me. I love the spring time, it is so hard to sit in an office all day and not be able to enjoy the outside. I am so over the cold weather and winter months. Tomorrow is the 1st day of Spring, I think I will celebrate with a family picnic this weekend.


I have been thinking alot about Summer vacation lately. Usually by now we have an idea of where we are going and are doing some shopping or have actually booked something by now. I guess we just have so much going on right now with the new house and all. We have thought about Cancun again, but I guess we should be saving our money {:( Beach trip?, that would actually end up costing more than an All-Inclusive trip to Cancun. Stay home?, would be OK, but that is no vacation. I guess we'll just see what happens.


Speaking of the house, we have been making progress. We have our Geothermal guys (heating, cooling) coming the week after next to start installation. Our well drillers are coming. Lowe's delivery is scheduled and we are packed and ready. We have so much to do. I guess we will probably spend this summer doing yard work, landscaping, painting and much more.


Now onto the "other" topic.
I have not been able to walk on the elliptical every night this week. I have been going at it every other night. I have been weighing in each morning so that I can keep an eye on it and know what works for me. I had a friend tell me that she weighs in each day, that helps her to keep better tabs on herself and helps her to be more accountable. I am trying this out. So far it has been good. I know that weight can fluctuate from day to day, but overall I do see a pattern or trend developing. Since I last reported on Monday I have lost 2.2 pounds, it has changed daily up and down, but overall it is progress. The weekend is here though and that is my downfall, eating out on a diet is not easy. Have I mentioned that I love food! arghhh.....


I am trying to post more often but it's not always possible. It's easier through the weekdays. Weekends are for spending time with my family. I will report back on Monday.

In the meantime, HAVE A GREAT SPRINGTIME WEEKEND!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment