Wednesday, March 3, 2010

Checking in...

IS this snow ever going to STOP..........
I am so tired of it. Just when we think it is over, it is starts again.

I ran, walked, ellipticaled, what ever you call it on the elliptical last night for about 25 minutes. I have worked myself up from 15 minutes. It's not so bad. I actually do enjoy it. It is just hard to find the time everyday though. I am trying to incorporate some weights too. I have to keep this up, it does make me feel better and a little more energetic.

Today is one of those days that I don't feel very productive though. Looking outside at the falling snow really gets me down. The forecast does look promising though. Almost 60 on Sunday and Monday. We can pray!!!!!

We are suppose to have our basement walls poured with concrete on Friday, but the temperature looks as if it will be too cold. The low Friday night is suppose to be 19. I guess we will have to have that put off until Monday. But we are making some progress. Surely it will start warming up soon. We have so many contractors to line up. We have been packing some each night so that hopefully once everything is set up we will just go and not be rushed. It will be so nice to have the space that we need, to be able to spread out and not feel so cluttered. We are going to be having one kick a.. yard sale. I am not going to have the new kitchen cluttered. We packed some of our pots and pans and other stuff that we rarely use, back in December. Funny thing is, I haven't missed a single thing. Just goes to show how much waste people have. I will try to find a good home for these items, I'm sure someone could use them.

I am going to posting my stats soon. My starting weight and measurements. I know, that is pretty bold. But I just want those of you to know that I am serious about this endeavor.

We are eating at our Aunts tonight, that will be a challenge. She is a great old fashioned cook. Fried, fried and greasy food. Not sure what I'll eat. I guess I will just nibble and go home and eat a healthy meal. I hope to have the time tonight to get on the elliptical. I usually get on it as soon as I get home, before I eat. Not sure how that is going to work out this evening.

What kind of meals do you eat that you consider healthy that stick with you?

No comments:

Post a Comment