Wednesday, March 24, 2010

Ready to give up, already?

Is is so hard to eat right and exercise and still not lose any weight. I get so frustrated. Sometimes it just doesn't seem like it is worth it. I DO want to be healthier, I am NOT a lazy person. I am try and trying but it just doesn't seem to matter. AAAAAAAAAAARRRRRGGGGGG!!!!!

I'm aggravated, can you tell?

Stepped on the scale this morning and I am only .20 from where I started back on February 22.

I guess I need to kick it up a notch and do more exercise(s). I got the new Jillian Michaels Fitness Ultimatum for the Wii, I am going to add this to my daily routine. Maybe that will help. No I'm not ready to give up. Giving up is only going to make things worse. I have felt better since I have been exercising. I just am not seeing any other results. Please pray for me. I need all the help I can get.

On a side note, the sun is out and it is suppose to be a beautiful day.

Off to Carowinds this weekend. I'll get plenty of exercise walking around the park. (Just gotta watch my intake, I love eating out).

Have a great day!!!

1 comment:

  1. I totally get your frustration! I have days where I will be a certain number on the scale, spend the next 3 days eating perfectly and working out hard only to step on the scale on weigh in day and be up 2-3 pounds! No fair, right!!?! Just keep at it and it will pay off! Be sure to track your measurements because a lot of times those show success when the scale refuses to budge.

    ReplyDelete